Friday, January 1, 2021

Birdwatching

 This mountain hawk eagle came flying from a forest and it disappeared. After a while lots of common mynas and ashy drongo surrounded some thing. I took a picture of it and I saw the eagle landed! A common myna was right beside the eagle but the eagle was not trying to eat it. I did not know which eagle it was so I looked through the book and saw that it was a mountain hawk eagle.


I was watching television inside and when I looked through the window I saw a large eagle landed on a tree. It stayed there for the whole afternoon. I was watching the eagle for hours. I thought “why is it called a crested serpent eagle if it has no crest?” Just after that it was like the eagle heard my thoughts it raised it’s crest. I was shocked. Around 7 pm the eagle flew away


I was outside with my friends and I saw a eagle flying. I ran inside my house and took the camera and ran outside to see the eagle and I saw it and took a photo. It was fast and it flew away out of my sight. It is the most common eagle in Thinley gang.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Super-Power would be......

 Superpowers doesn’t exist but still many of us wish for it. Many kids would want to be like Batman! Spider-Man! Doctor Strange! But I would...