Thursday, September 3, 2020

Poem

                                                 Covid-19

 

Covid-19 gave us lots of day off

I don’t consider it as a day off

I miss my school friends mostly at noon

I hope the school will open soon

 

During this pandemic I got time to watch birds

I saw many new and beautiful birds

I have seen 88 species of them

I noticed that new birds like bread crumb

 

During lockdown I got time to read book

I learnt to cook

I learnt washing hands can save lives

Wear mask when you are out, the news arrives

 

We are staying safe at our home

I am thankful to our king, government, dessups, army and police

Dessups deliver groceries and food

If you practice social distance it is far more than good

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Super-Power would be......

 Superpowers doesn’t exist but still many of us wish for it. Many kids would want to be like Batman! Spider-Man! Doctor Strange! But I would...