Friday, April 1, 2022

My Super-Power would be......

 Superpowers doesn’t exist but still many of us wish for it. Many kids would want to be like Batman! Spider-Man! Doctor Strange! But I would like my superpower to be something like “Communicating with animals” 

Since I really LOVE animals (specially birds) getting the ability to communicate with them would be something special. I would ask horses to transport me and learn some survival techniques from monkeys. 

With my superpower I can be friends with Tiger and bears! I will never feel alone as I will always be in the company of my animal friends.

I would be able to save many souls thanks to my super power. Sometimes I like to sit and think “I wish a genie would grant me the ability to communicate with animals” and most of the time I get lost in my own world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Super-Power would be......

 Superpowers doesn’t exist but still many of us wish for it. Many kids would want to be like Batman! Spider-Man! Doctor Strange! But I would...