Thursday, December 9, 2021

The most surprising moment of my life

 Beep,Beep I heard my alarm. It was 6 AM. My friend was still asleep. I woke him up and we quickly ate breakfast and continued our way towards the forest for our daily walk. When we reached at the forest we saw different species of animals. When we were about to head back I saw a portal like structure.

I and my friend tried to touch the portal and that was when I and my friend got transferred to a completely different realm.  When we checked our watches we were 5 hours ahead of normal time. In that realm there was lots of magical creatures.

Suddenly we saw a large snake. The snake was slowly shapeshifting before our eyes. It slowly grew horns and wings. When it pounced on us, a flying goat came out of no where and kicked the snake unconscious and the goat flew away.

Me and my friend was left speechless after seeing all those magical creatures. We searched day and night for a way out of the realm but found none. Finally after few days I found a portal but when I rushed towards the portal, I slipped of a slippery cliff. Instead of landing in a pile of rocks I was in my bed.

It was the moment I realized everything was a dream and none of those things happened. I was left shocked and amazed. It was undoubtably the most surprising moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Super-Power would be......

 Superpowers doesn’t exist but still many of us wish for it. Many kids would want to be like Batman! Spider-Man! Doctor Strange! But I would...