Tuesday, May 26, 2020

                               My Journey to Haa

On 21st May I went to my village.My village is in Haa Dzongkhag. we traveled from Punakha to Thimphu and  halted in Thimphu for tea and snacks.  After serving the tea we were treated with Bhutanese flat bread /kaptang.

After a while we reached Paro, I enjoyed the view. Then we reached at chelela. We went to chelela to see the Himalayan  monal but we did see about 10 male blood pheasants. The pheasants were just Crossing the road. We silently took our camera and followed them but unfortunately they ran out of sight so we just got back in our car and continued our journey.

After further down the road  saw a Kalij pheasant and it ran down the road. At around 4’O clock we reached at my village. Unfortunately it was raining. The next day I saw few minivets and a grey- backed shrike. It rained  the whole day and I was disappointed. On the next day it was finally sunny and we went for a walk. I experienced lots of fun. I even saw lots of birds. We played cycle races and running races. I learned that if you wait fun will always come. I stayed at Haa for four days. In future I need to plan to come earlier to Haa. At last we we came back to Punakha .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Super-Power would be......

 Superpowers doesn’t exist but still many of us wish for it. Many kids would want to be like Batman! Spider-Man! Doctor Strange! But I would...