Thursday, September 3, 2020

Cooking

 How I prepared kewa datshi (Potato & Cheese)

16/08/2020 

                                    


Today for lunch I prepared kewa datshi. (Bhutanese dish with potato and lots of cheese.) First I took 10 potatoes and washed it. I did not peel potato before so it took about 10 minutes to peel it. I cut the potatoes into equal sizes and I also cut onions and tomatoes. I poured water and oil in a pot. I heated the mixture and after a while I put tomatoes, onions and potatoes in the mixture. I mixed it well and let it cook. After sometime I added chili, cheese and datshi (Bhutanese cheese.) I let the cheese and datshi melt and mixed it well. The lunch. It was delicious. My parents commented it was delecious. We finished eating our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Super-Power would be......

 Superpowers doesn’t exist but still many of us wish for it. Many kids would want to be like Batman! Spider-Man! Doctor Strange! But I would...